Telangana Postal circle GDS Recruitment 2017 – The Telangana postal circle has been released the official notification for the Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 to fill the total 645 vacant posts of Gramin Dak Sevak. Those candidates who are interested must apply online for the Telangana Postal Circle Notification 2017 through the official website www.appost.in. 19th April 2017 is the closing date for the Telangana Postal circle Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2017. The other details are how to apply for the Telangana post office recruitment, application fee, selection process, etc.
The department of the post which dealing as India post, it is a government-owned postal operation in India. It is associated with the India as the post office, and it is the most broadly spread postal systems in the world. The postal service comes under the Department of the posts, which is the part of the Ministry of information Technology and Communication by the Government of India.
The Telangana Postal circle has been issued the employment notification for holding the aptitude test for the recruitment of GDS posts. The online application is invited from the Indian nationals for filling the 645 Gramin Dak Sevak vacancy in the postal and railway mail service division in the Telangana Postal Circle.
Telangana post office GDS Notification 2017 Details
The complete information on the Telangana Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy such as the Qualification, grade pay, age limitation, pay scale, etc. It will explain on this page respectively.
- Name of the Organization = Telangana post office department
- Notification Number = RE/GDS/2016-17
- Vacancy Name = Gramin Dak Sevak
- Total Number of Posts = 645
- Application Mode = Online
- Location of the Job = Telangana
- Official Website = indiapost.gov.in
Category Wise Vacancy
- 151 seats for the OBC category candidates
- 86 seats for the SC category candidates
- 52 seats for the ST category candidates
- 356 seats for the unreserved category students
Division Wise Vacancy
- Adilabad = 48
- RMS Z Division =26
- Khammam = 97
- Nalgonda = 25
- Mahabubnagar = 40
- Karimnagar = 29
- Hanamkonda = 13
- Secunderabad = 37
- Hyderabad South East = 17
- Hyderabad City = 29
- Hyderabad Sorting Division = 66
- Medak = 20
- Nizamabad = 67
- Peddapalli = 27
- Sangareddy = 21
- Wanaparthy = 27
- Suryapet = 39
- Warangal 17
- Education Qualification = The candidate should pass the class 10th from any recognised board. There was no weight; age will be given for possessing any qualification higher than the required educational qualification. Those candidates who passed the class 10th examination in the first attempt will be treated as the meritorious against those who passed on the second attempt.
- Age = The minimum and the maximum age for the purpose of the engagement to Gramin Dak Sacks posts should be in between 18 to 40 years of age on the last date for the submission of application through online. The maximum age should be relaxable up to 3 years for those who belong from the OBC category and five years for those candidates who belong from the SC/ST category.
- The Furnishing of Security = The candidate who is applying for the post note that he or she should furnish the security amount of Rs 25000 as the event of engagement for the Office of BPM and Rs 10000 for the other categories.
- Computer Knowledge = The candidate should have the knowledge of computer, and the candidate must generate the certificate at least 60 days from the recognised computer training institute.
- Residence = The candidate who selects for the post of GDS must take the home in the branch post office village within the one month after the selection but before the engagement as the Gramin Dak Sevak branch postmaster. The candidate will submit the declaration to the effect in the application. The candidate who is selected for the post of other than GDS should reside in the postal delivery.
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generate a merit list as per the rules which have entirely based on the candidate online submitted application.
- There is no weight-age will be given for the higher education qualification. The marks you get in the class 10th from the recognised board with the accuracy of 4 decimal will be the criteria for finalising the selection. The candidate should be passed in all; the subject is mandatory for taking the candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- If in any case, the candidate will get the same number of marks the selection is made by Date of Birth.
- If the candidate is uploaded the wrong document of false information or the additional document, then it will not take into the consideration.
- The candidate can view the result status on the website which is provided by the reference number till the result will announce.
How to fill the Telangana Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form
Before going to fill the form, please wait for the SMS confirming the payment details. The SMS will receive within the 48 overs.
- Open the official website of the department.
- Press on the link which titled as “Direct Recruitment notification of Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs in Telangana Postal Circle.”
- Download that information and read it correctly for being sure about your eligibility.
- After this, go back to the home page and click on the apply online application link.
- Carefully insert your detail in the application form.
- Affix your soft copy of the passport size photo and signature in the JPG format.
- Uploading your copies of the certificates and documents is necessary.
- After filling the form don,t forget to re-check the details.
- Then, submit your application form.
- Print the hard copy of the application form and your Challan for the further use.