SSC MTS Previous Papers of Question Free in PDF for the year 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017. Aspirants can download Past 10 Years SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam Solved Question Papers with the answer with free of cost. If you want to buy the book online, please visit Amazon and Flipkart. All candidates can download SSC MTS Question Paper 2017 for following the date of examination.
The Date of Examinations is 19 September, 20 September, 21 September and 22 September 2017. While another session is in the month of October 2017. The next session will start from 03 October 2017 to 27 October 2017. We are providing all shifts questions, such as 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, and 3rd shift.
The Study Material for Staff Selection Commission MTS Examination 2017 is imperative. We are post here study material and previous year questions along with Preparation Tips. The SSC MTS Previous Papers is now available at Google Drive. If you are thinking about how to get the SSC MTS Previous year question, then you don’t need to worry.
SSC MTS Previous Year Questions List 2011-2017
In this Article, People can find free downloading links for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Old Question Papers for over ten years. Now the PDF file is available for answer and question together. The competition is ferocious. Therefore, candidates must prepare them self. We just want to help students to get their Goal in Staff Selection Commission Multitasking.
Aspirants need to practice the SSC MTS Exam Old and Previous Question Papers to get an excellent score in the exam. The candidates also need to prepare accordingly exam syllabus and exam pattern for the year 2017. As we know the online notification has released on 31 Dec 2016, therefore fill the form first.
View and Download SSC MTS Question Paper
The official website has already announced the examination date. The date of SSC MTS is 16 April 2017 to 07 May 2017 meanwhile candidates are also filling the ssc online application form.
The examination will conduct in two paper Paper-1 and Paper-2. The mains subjects on paper-1 are GK, Reasoning, Math, and English. Therefore by practising all these SSC Multitasking jobs old documents, you can get a good percentage of marks.
SSC MTS Question Paper with Answer
1. The units digit of the expression 256251 + 36528 + 7354 is
2. The sum of the square of 3 consecutive positive numbers is 365. The sum of the numbers is
3. In a division sum, the divisor is 10 times the quotient and 5 times the remainder. If the remainder is 46, then the dividend is
4. A is thrice as good a workman as B and therefore is able to finish a job in 40 days less than B. Working together, they can do it in
1. 14 days
2. 13 days
3. 20 days
4. 15 days
5. The LCM of two numbers is 4 times their HCF. The sum of LCM and HCF is 125. If one of the numbers is 100, then the other number is
6. The difference between a discount of 35% and two successive discounts of 20% on a certain bill was Rs. 22. The amount of the bill was
1. Rs. 200
2. Rs. 220
3. Rs. 1,100
4. Rs. 2,220
7. In measuring the side of a rectangle, there is an excess of 5% on one side and 2% deficit on the other. Then the error percent in the area is
8. An equilateral triangle and regular hexagon have the same perimeter. The ratio of the area of the triangle to that of the hexagon is
1. 3: 2
2. 2 : 3
3. 1 : 2
4. 1 : 4
9. The average of three numbers is 135. The largest number is 195 and the difference between the order two is 20. The smallest number is
10. If I purchased 11 books for Rs. 100 and sold 10 books for Rs. 110, the percentage of profit per book sold is
11. Ratio between the monthly income of A and B is 9 : 8 and the ratio between their expenditures is 8 : 7. If they save Rs. 500 each, find A’s monthly income.
Our team has dedicated to delivering the excellent quality of content and article to the SSC MTS aspirants. In Year 2011 the question are not so easy while in year 2012 it became tight and still continue. Using above-mentioned link you can download SSC MTS Previous year question of 2011, SSC MTS Previous year question of 2012, SSC MTS Previous year question of 2013, SSC MTS Previous year question of 2014 and SSC MTS Previous year question of 2015.