Staff Selection Commission CHSL 2015 Recruitment Notification – FNo 3/4/2014 P and P I dated 13-06-2015 – On 06 June 2015, Employment News published the notification for the recruitment of SSS CHSL 2015 and we are going to summaries the whole information on Rozgar Samachar. Candidates can buy the employment newspaper from bookstall and read the details. SSC CHSL 2015 notification PDF also published at ssc.nic.in and sscregistration.nic.in.
Online application form date is 06 June 2015 to 06 July 2015 as per official notification and ssc calendar 2015. The SSC recruitment is conducting for 10+2 level for the posts of DEO and LDC / Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk. Last date is 06 July 2015.
Some very important points of SSC CHSL 2015 Online
1. Commission will hold a Combined All India Open Examination for recruitment to the posts of Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk for which 12th Standard Pass or equivalent is the minimum qualification. The Examination will comprise of a Written Objective Type Examination followed by Data Entry Skill Test / Typing Test.
2. The Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the candidature is accepted only provisionally. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc for SSC CHSL 2015 online form. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the concerned posts. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who qualify for the Skill Test/ Typing Test. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the Commission’s decision shall be final.
3. BEFORE APPLYING, CANDIDATES IN THEIR OWN INTEREST ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS NOTICE AND ALSO AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE OF THE COMMISSION ( http://ssc.nic.in).
4. Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation for SSC CHSL DEO and LDC examination.
5. Mobiles, other electronic gadgets and wireless equipments are banned within the premises of the examination centres. Their possession in switched on or switched off mode is considered by the commission as a manipulative practice and will invite summary cancellation of candidature, debarment from the commission’s examinations and/or criminal prosecution.
6. The Commission may send emails/SMS to candidates regarding successful completion of Part-I & II registration of online application.
7. Staff Selection Commission CHSL 2015 AGE LIMIT: A candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 27 years as on 01.08.2013, for Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk (i.e. he/she must have born not earlier than 02.08.1986 and not later than 01.08.1995).
8. SSC CHSL EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent or higher examination from a recognised Board or University.
9. SSC CHSL 2015 exam centers – No change of Centre of Examination will be allowed under any circumstances. Hence, the candidates should select the centres carefully and indicate the same correctly in their applications. The Commission may however, consider applications from those serving in Armed Forces or Central Armed Forces for change of centre, if they are posted out due to operational reasons. Such requests will be considered only if they are received in the Commission atleast 20 days before the date of examination.
10. SCHEME OF EXAMINATION: The examination will consist of a Written Examination and Skill Test for the post of Data Entry Operator and Written Test and Typing Test for the post of Lower Division Clerk on Computer. You can also visit page SSC.NIC.IN for more details.
Summary of the SSC CHSL 2015 Exam
Name of the exam – SSC CHSL 2015 Examination
Full form – Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level 2015 Examination
Alias – SSC CHSL (10+2) Examination
Conducting body – Staff Selection Commission, Government of India
Post name – DEO (Data Entry Operator) and LDC (Lower Division Clerk)
Exam date – 01 November 2015, 08 November 2015 and 15 November 2015