UP Board Results 2017 – 10th High school / 12th Intermediate – We all know how important it can be to find the Up Board results in 2017, as we are all excited to see how we fared in this coveted and imperative exam. However, the Up Board results 2017 aren’t posted immediately, but thanks to our one of a kind service we provide you with the opportunity to find quickly and easily the Up Board results 2017 right from your computer, something that makes the experience a lot simpler and easy. Results to be out at 12.30 pm on June 09, 2017, for upresults.nic.in / Intermediate.
Table of Contents
UP Board Results 2017
The Up Board results 2017 are created for both high school and intermediate examinations, so no matter what exam you take; you are bound to like the results for sure. Seeing the Up Board results 2017 early is important because if you score less than 10% or more than 80%, you can send the paper for re-examination, and as such you have to make sure that you see these results as fast as possible.
The Board has started in the year 1921 at Allahabad by an act of United Provinces Legislative Council. It conducted its first examination in 1923. This Board is one in India that, from the very start, had adopted 10+2 system of examination. The first public examination after ten years education is High School Examination and after the 10+2 stage, there is Intermediate Examination. Before 1923, University of Allahabad was the examining body of these two examinations.
Application fees are different for different examination as for High School you need to pay Rs. 150 for regular and for private it is Rs. 500 and for intermediate it is Rs. 300 for normal and Rs. 600 for private.
The examinations start on the 11 March from high school, with the common one ending on the 23rd. What makes the Up Board results 2017 even more important is that this year the knowledge and expertise of teachers is judged correctly to ensure that the evaluation is done at the highest quality and with the best possible outcome for the students, as this is indeed a necessity.
UP Board 10th Result 2017 (High School)
When it comes to Up Board results in 2017, you need to know that the total marks for theory account for around 70% of the examination, while the other 30% is awarded based on the internal assessment of the school.
If you want to get the Up Board results from 2017 quickly, then you need to know that these will be posted on the 20th of May for the 10th (High school) grade and on the 27th of May for the 12th (intermediate) class. It’s imperative to make sure that you find the Up Board results in 2017 as fast as possible, and because of that, you need to visit http://upresults.nic.in/, a website that has been specifically designed as the perfect gateway to the Up Board results in 2017.
UP Board 12th Results 2017 (Intermediate)
What makes our site unique is the fact that you can view results for all Uttar Pradesh examinations, including the Up Board results 2017. Thanks to the site, you can always keep in touch with these results and access them. This result is useful when you asked for a re-evaluation of your paper and wanted to check the results. Getting access online to all the Up Board results 2017 is very easy, and all you need to do is to insert your roll number on the site. If you want to get the results properly, make sure that you enter all the seven digits of your roll number, and once you do that press the Submit button.
As you can see, this is the best and most complete site to access the Up Board results 2017. It’s a stellar, attractive and user-friendly website that allows you to access the Examination Results in India, and the best part around it is the fact that it’s explicitly supported by the National Informatics Center as well. So don’t hesitate and find your Up Board results 2017 right now!