Ration card and fcs.nic.up.in is one of the types of passbook as in Bank provide. In the Ration card, the details various details mention as Card Status, Card Details, List 2016-2017, and the name of the state. People may use it as the identity card in various Government of India Offices. The fcs.up.nic.in is one of the popular official pages in Uttar Pradesh to provide the application form, online status, and details.
All states of India provide ration card such as Jharkhand, Delhi, Andhra Pradesh (AP), Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka, UP (Uttar Pradesh), Kerala, Telangana, Tamilnadu, and Odisha. FCS.UP.NIC.IN is food portal page of the Ration card in Uttar Pradesh; people can find status village wise and district wise. The rasan card or rashan card is only available at FCS (Food and Civil Supplies Department, UP).
Ration Card Status – Details Online of Jharkhand, Delhi, AP, Gujarat and All state of India
Ration card apps are not available at Google Play store for search and details. However, people can grab all the particulars of the card using our steps mentioned below. The FCS is also known as खाद्य एवं रसद विभाग उत्तर प्रदेश.
The खाद्य एवं रसद विभाग, उत्तर प्रदेश Food and Civil Supplies Department, Uttar Pradesh also providing NFSA search. The full form of NFSA is National Food Security Act for District and Village in Uttar Pradesh. The People can search NFSA using the steps available here.
To NFSA search just click on “एन.एफ.एस.ए. की पात्रता सूची में खोजें” which is available at fsc website. Then fill the the details such as District Name, Area Name, Type of Card, etc and click on Search button.
Ration Card status Online – FCS.UP.NIC.IN and NFSA Search
|SL||State Ration Card||Official Webpage|
Ration card Jharkhand
Ration card Delhi
Ration card Andhra Pradesh (AP)
Ration card Rajasthan
Ration card Gujarat
Ration card Maharashtra
Ration card Karnataka
Ration card UP (Uttar Pradesh)
Ration card Kerala
Ration card Telangana
Ration card Tamilnadu
Ration card Odisha
Ration card download village wise
As we know all states have official website site of FCS and they provide all details transparently for Ration card. You may just visit the official website and select the link village wise ration card download. You can find it in xlsx, PDF or any readable format.
This is official website however, it releases all type of chart on its website. You can find the details of Service level (level of action) – new APL Ration Card (Rural / Urban) as under.
|SL||Proceedings||Desired time||Service level (from date of service request)|
|1.||Presentation of application||1 day||First day|
|2.||Order to be investigated for investigation of S / IGVPAD||1 day||Second day|
|3.||Updating Regional Verification Report by S / I / G VPA||1 day||Ninth day|
|4.||Decide on Regional Verification Report by AROO / BDO||1 day||The tenth day|
|5.||Issue of new Ration Card||2 day||Twelfth day|
Instructions issued by the State Government to the District Administration to strengthen the targeted public distribution system and to prevent leakage/abatement.
1. The District Magistrate/District Supply Officer should initiate the continuous campaign to review the poverty line/food distribution program for eliminating fake ration cards.
2. To ensure leakage-free allocation of foodgrains, strict action should be taken against the guilty. In this regard, the information under Section 9 of the Public Distribution System (Control) Order, 2001 should be sent to the State Government by the district administration and by the State Government to the Central Government regularly as per fcs.up.nic.in.
3. For the transparency in the functioning of the targeted public distribution system, the participation of elected members and Vigilance Committees of Panchayati Raj Institutions / Local Municipality bodies should be ensured for identifying Antyodaya Anna Yojana families. As far as possible, the licenses/contracts of appropriate rates shops should be given to self-help groups, village panchayats, cooperative societies, etc.
4. List of poverty line / Antyodaya Anna Yojana and above poverty line lists should be displayed at all reasonable rate shops.
5. District wise and good rate shoppers of foodgrains should be allocated on the websites for public scrutiny, and should also be installed at other major places.
6. Where possible, the delivery of foodgrains should be ensured at the doorsteps of the states only, instead of reaching every individual -trustor/wholesaler ration commodities.
7. On the availability of food grains at right rate shops and their delivery to ration card holders should be ensured every month of foodgrains.
8. It should be provided to train the members of the appropriate rate shop level vigilance committee.
9. Computerization should be started for targeted public distribution system operations.
10. Electronic transfer of funds to Indian Food Corporation should be started.