The Rajasthan post office GDS vacancy has been announced now. The Rajasthan Postal Circle has been issued the employment notification for holding an aptitude test for the recruitment of GDS post. The online application is invited from the Indian nationals for filling up the 1577 Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies in postal and the Railway Mail service division in the Rajasthan Postal Circle.
The Rajasthan post office department is confirmed about the latest Gramin Dak Sevak notification. According to the government information total, 1577 jobs are open for the Gramin Dak Sevak. The candidates who completed the 10th class with the best, aggregate marks will utilise this golden opportunity. The candidates can apply before the 3/05/2017.
Rajasthan post office GDS Recruitment will be conducted by the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial services selection board. The merit list will announce at district wise, region wise for the every candidate. The candidates must fill the online application form before the last date. The candidates can fill the application form and attach they are Required and send to the allocated Postal Address.
Rajasthan Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 Details
- Organisation name = Rajasthan Postal Circle
- Type of Job = State Government Job
- Name of the Post = Gramin Dak Sevak Post
- Total number of Post = 1577
- Location of the Job = Rajasthan
- Application mode = Online
- Starting Date for Application = 4/04/2017
- Last Date of the Application = 26/05/2017
- Official site = www.indiapost.gov.in
Education Qualification = Candidate who is applying for this vacancy they should have passed the 10th class by the recognised state Board by the respective central Govt. The Candidate should also have good computer Knowledge and basic training certificate for at least 60days from any computer training Institute.
Age Limit = The Minimum and Maximum Age Limit is Between from 18 to 40 years as on 03/05/2017. Age relaxation in upper age limit is applicable 3 years for OBC category candidate and 5 years for SC/ ST category candidate. A physically Handicapped person is also age relaxed by 10 years.
- For SC/ST candidate is 5 years
- For OBC candidate is3 years
- 10 years for the person with disability
- 13 years for OBC PWD’s
Application fee = OBC, General and the other unreserved category candidates are needed to pay Rs 100 as the application fee while the SC/ST/PH and the female candidates are released from paying the application fee.
Pay Scale = Rs 5200-20,200 with the grade pay of Rs 2000 for the Gramin Dak Sevak Posts.
Selection Process = Selection of the candidate for this Job will be by the general merit list. No weight-age will be given for the higher educational qualification. The time of making General Merit List will be taken an aggregate of percentage up to 4 decimals of 10th Standard Board Marks for finalising the selection. The candidate must pass in all the subjects from the recognised board, and it is mandatory for taking the candidate into the account of merit list. If any case a candidate gets same marks, then the merit order will be made by Date of Birth, UR, ST/ SC & OBC.
The Rajasthan Post Office GDS Notification 2017
The candidates have the way to grab the job via Rajasthan Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 by fulfilling the academic requirements as per the notification. Education qualification is that the candidate must pass the 10th pass from the recognised board with the minimal aggregate marks. The candidate’s minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 40 years to apply for the Rajasthan 1577 Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs notification. The age rest is the step with the government policies in India.
How To Fill The Application Form for Rajasthan Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017:
The Online Form Filling Procedure is mentioned Below:
- Firstly Visit and log on www.indiapost.gov.in
- Then click on the notification of “Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017”.
- Read All Notification Thoroughly.
- If You are eligible for that, then Apply it Online.
- Fill the Details smartly and Carefully.
- Then Recheck All Details Given there.
- After It, you will need to Upload Your Photo and Signature copy.
- You Should also Upload the required Document and Certificate in the form.
- Then Click on “Submit” Button After Checking all the details.
- After All, You should take Printout of that application form for your future needs.
Important Details You Should Have at the time of Registration:
- Name (In capital letter)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number
- Date Of Birth
- State Name in which The candidate passed his Xth class Exam
- Board Name in which The candidate passed his Xth class Exam
- Year Of Passing Xth Exam
- 10th class Certificate Number
- Note: No Fee Required For Female Candidate.
Official Announcement: 04 April 2017
Start Application form: 04 April 2017
Last Date Of Submission: 03 may 2017
Rajasthan Postal Circle GDS Admit Card Exam Date 2017
The Rajasthan Postal has been released the vacancies for the GDS posts, then all the interested candidates have applied for it. At this point, all the candidates are searching for the Rajasthan Postal Circle Exam Date 2017. The candidates who want to get the latest details about the exam and about the Rajasthan Postal Circle Admit card 2017 must stay here with us. We will update the Admit card details here on this page.
Rajasthan Postal Circle GDS result/merit list 2017
We mentioned all the details about the Rajasthan Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 like Eligibility criteria, Application form, Admit card and result/merit lists. The candidates must stay on this page to be alert about the Rajasthan Postal Circle Exam 2017. For more details, the candidates should go to the official website of the department.
- Rajasthan Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 Details
- Eligibility Criteria:
- ## DOWNLOAD Rajasthan POST OFFICE NOTICE
- The Rajasthan Post Office GDS Notification 2017
- How To Fill The Application Form for Rajasthan Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017:
- Rajasthan Postal Circle GDS Admit Card Exam Date 2017
- Rajasthan Postal Circle GDS result/merit list 2017