Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 – Odisha post office GDS vacancy has been announced and all the eager applicants can register their application for 1072 Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies in postal and railway mail service division in Odisha Postal Circle. If you are among those who have been waiting for recruitment in Odisha Postal Circle, then this is your chance. A notification has been issued by the Department of Posts, Odisha Postal Circle regarding the aptitude test to behold up for filling up the available vacancies in the department.
Online registration has begun, and if you are interested, you can just log on to http://odisha.postalcareers.in/ and register yourself for the test. We must say that this is a golden opportunity for the all the metric passed out students who were waiting for the Odisha post office recruitment 2017. But before you go and apply you must check the eligibility criteria and all the other important details that have been provided below.
Details regarding Odisha postal circle recruitment 2017
- Name of Department = Odisha Postal Circle
- Conducting Authority = Indian postal Circle
- Name of Posts = Gramin Dak Sevak
- Number of Post = 1072 Posts
- Mode of Application form = Online
- Application Form Start On = 27 March 2017
- Application Form Closed On = 26 April 2017
- Job Category = Govt Job
- Job Location = Odisha State
- Selection Process = 10th Class Percentage Merit List
- Official web Site = odishapost.gov.in
Division Wise Vacancies:
- Aska: 58 Posts
- Berhampur: 61 Posts
- BG Division: 15 Posts
- Kalahandi: 20 Posts
- Koraput: 82 Posts
- Phulbani: 24 Posts
- Balasore: 34 Posts
- Bhadrak: 130 Posts
- Bhubaneswar: 09 Posts
- Cuttack City: 11 Posts
- Cuttack North: 71 Posts
- Cuttack South: 61 Posts
- Mayurbhanj: 54 Posts
- N Division: 49 Posts
- Puri: 62 Posts
- Balangir: 54 Posts
- Dhenkanal: 49 Posts
- K Division: 13 Posts
- Keonjhar: 102 Posts
- Sambalpur: 77 Posts
- Sundargarh: 36 Posts
Categories wise post
Community No of Posts
- UR/ General = 582
- OBC = 97
- SC = 157
- ST = 236
- Agelimit = The Candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age allowed is 40 years as on 10-04-2017. Relaxation in age may be provided as per the govt. Rules.
- Educational qualification = The candidate must have passed 10th standard or equivalent from some state or centrally approved board. He/she should have some basic computer knowledge.
- Applicationfee = The application fee for Gen/OBC and other unreserved candidates is Rs. 100/- while SC/ST/PH and female candidates won’t need to pay anything. Application fee should be paid at a post office in Odisha postal circle through e-payment.
For appointing the best candidates, selection to the done as per the Merit List generates automatically based on the candidate’s online submitted applications. The applied contestants will be selected based on their performance in a 10th class examination.
No written test or interview held by the department in the selection procedure.
How to apply
- First of all open the India post Website i.e. odisha.postalcareers.in or just open a link attached below.
- On the home page, you will find a link to download Notification for the Posts of Gramin Dak Sevak in Orissa Postal Circle.
- Open the Career Advt Link.
- Read the Notification, instruction sheet and FAQs.
- If you have checked your eligibility for the post, then start the registration process.
- Click on Apply Now link and then tap on I Agree button.
- Now, fill up the application form with details like Division’s Name, Candidate’s Name, Father’s/Husband’s Name, Gender, DOB, Category, Contact No., Email ID, Communication Address, etc.
- Press on Next button to upload all the necessary files.
- Upload Passport Size Photo (20 KB in JPG/JPEG format) and Signature (10 KB in JPG/JPEG format).
- Before submitting verify the filled up details and then click on the SUBMIT button available at the end of the Registration Form.
- At last, a Provisional Unique Registration Number (URN) will generate on your screen after successful registration.
- Take out the printout of your Fee Payment Challan and pay the fees to nearest Post Office.
- Save the URN number for future references.
Note = Before you start filling up the application form you will need to have the following essential data with you.
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- A state in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- 10th Class Certificate Number
So this was all the necessary information about the Odisha postal circle recruitment 2017. You must note that the last date to fill up the application form is 26th April 2017, so you should submit your application before that. For further details, you may refer to the official site of the Odisha Postal Circle.
Thank you for the every reader who read this article very carefully, and I hope after reading my article you can gather the necessary information regarding the Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment. In this article, we tell you all the needed information like eligibility criteria, how to fill the application form, selection procedure and much more. If still, you have any query, then you can comment on the comment box which is available on the bottom of the page.