NICL Admit Card 2017 – National Insurance Company Limited has released the NICL AO Prelims or PT Admit Card. The NICL had recently announced 205 vacancies for the post of Administrative Officers or AO (Generalists) Scale I. The NICL AO Prelims Exam dates are 3rd & 4th June 2017. The recruitment process of NICL will take place in three stages – Prelims (PT), Mains & Interview. The NICL Admit card is now accessible for downloading.
NICL Admit Card 2017 of AO Post
All candidates who fill the online application form can click on Direct Link below & download your NICL Prelims 2017 Admit Card.
Frequently Asked Question of NICL Admit Card 2017
1. How do I download my call letter?
Ans: Follow the link from organisation website which is NICL to download call letter. To get admit card or hall ticket you must have to the login page, enter the Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download the Call Letter.
2. What should I do if there is a lot of delay in accessing the page?
Ans: Internet-based Call letter download depends on various factors like Internet Speed, a large number of Applicants trying to download the Call Letter at the same time, etc. Therefore, if you are not able to download the Call Letter immediately, please retry after a gap of 5 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
3. Where do I get the REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD?
Ans: REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD are generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidate immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto-generated email acknowledgement, at the email address registered by him.
4. My DATE OF BIRTH is rejected on the login screen?
Ans: Candidate should ensure that the time of BIRTH is same as he had entered at the date of registration. Candidate can refer the APPLICATION PRINT for the date of BIRTH entered by him. The time of birth should be registered in DD-MM-YY format.
5. I am unable to login/screen displays the login failed message?
Ans: Please check your entries in the login screen. You should use REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD as received at the time of registration by displaying on the screen and also mailed to you in auto generated email acknowledgement.Also, make sure that the DATE OF BIRTH you have entered is same as you entered at the time of registration and printed in the application print.
- NICL Admit Card 2017 of AO Post
- Frequently Asked Question of NICL Admit Card 2017
- 1. How do I download my call letter?
- 2. What should I do if there is a lot of delay in accessing the page?
- 3. Where do I get the REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD?
- 4. My DATE OF BIRTH is rejected on the login screen?
- 5. I am unable to login/screen displays the login failed message?