JSSC Admit Card 2017 TGT has released, and candidates can download it using the steps mentioned at www.resultmonster.com. The official website of JSSC has announced the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Trained Graduate Teacher Admit card notification. The www.Jssc.in is the official portal for all kind of information regarding JSSC Admit card 2017 TGT.
The latest news comes on 07 November 2017, and according to this story, the date of examination has been clear. The JSSC 2017 TGT exam date from 29.10.2017 to 02.12.2017. Recently JSSC had released a notification for the Recruitment of TGT which is also known as Trained Graduate Teacher. According to the Advertisement No. 21/2016, the Online applications were available at www.jssc.in. The JSSC is providing the best opportunities for those candidates who want to become a Graduate Teacher.
JSSC Admit Card 2017 TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher)
The JSSC is going to conduct the Written exam of TGT or Trained Graduate Teacher. The Written review will be held at various exam Centers from 29 October 2017 to 12 December 2017. All candidates require JSSC Admit card 2017 TGT for entering in Examination Hall.
Download JSSC TGT Admit Card 2017 Click Here
TGT Admit Card of JSSC 2017:- Only Those candidates can enter the examination hall who have the perfect and reliable admit card. To download the Admit card of JSSC TGT candidates must have to follow these steps:-
Important Instruction Regarding JSSC Admit Card 2017 TGT
- Candidates should bring the printout of their JSSC TGT admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their JSSC admit card 2017 TGT before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate JSSC TGT details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Hall Ticket or Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid Government ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining of Trained Graduate Teacher. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining also.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
JSSC Admit card 2017 of Trained Teacher Examination and Examination Pattern
The steps mentioned on the top is beneficial for amateur candidates, If you have to face any problem regarding download the JSSC Admit card then just comment on our team will solve it within 24 Hrs.
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission(JSSC)|
|Exam Name||Trained Graduate Teacher Exam|
|Total No of Posts||17572 Posts|
|Exam Date||29th October to 2nd November 2017|
All applicants starting their study should be familiar with the design of the exam and the program. Here we provide you with the latest JSSC exam example and the following schedule. Candidates can add this learning material in their work model to guide themselves in the written exam. The test pattern will have the following criteria:
- The question paper consists of two parts of the question, general knowledge and part of the Hindi language question (with 200 questions of 200 characters) and part of the subjects topics (with 150 questions of 300 characters).
- The written exam will be of the multi-purpose type.
- The language of the written exam will be only Hindi.
- In general knowledge and the Hindi language question, the negative score will be 0.33.
- In the specialisation part of the question, the negative score will be 0.66.