Post office note exchange form – Now you can exchange your money using Indian Post office too. The post office note exchange form is different and only available at the PO. As we now, it has increased upto Rs. 4500 per day. 500 rs note exchange form – The SBI, UCO, CBI, HDFC, ICICI, AXIS, Post Office, these are the main point to exchange your old note. To download the old five hundred and one thousand banknotes Post office note exchange form in PDF just Downlaod Form. New 500 and 2000 note and 500 ka note (५०० का नोट) are trending now.
People are very crazy they released band bhail 500 1000 (mp3 video songs) to download. The latest update is about new not 500 and 2000 rupees note exchange form. For this type of transfer form, you just need to visit your nearest Bank branch and ask for the form. It might be different with deposit form.
|SL||New Currency Exchange Policy|
|1||Old Notes Exchange||4500||10 Nov 2016 to 24 Nov 2016|
|2||Bank Note Withdrawal||upto Rs. 24000||10 Nov 2016 Onwards|
|3||Bank Note Withdrawal||24000 Weekly||10 Nov 2016 onwards|
|4||ATM Note withdrawal||2500 daily||10 Nov 2016 to 18 Nov 2016|
|5||ATM Note Withdrawal||4500 Dailiy||19 Nov 2016 onwards|
|6||Old Note Deposit||No limit||10 Nov 2016 to 31 Dec 2016|
On Wednesday, 08 No 2016 India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi represent the nation. All Rs. 500 and 1000 notes India not valid from 09 Nov 2016 at 12:00 AM. The best 2000 rupees note rbi features, there is no GPS chip.
The new image of 500, 1000 and 2000 rupee notes can be download from here. You can exchange your Rs. 500 and 1000 rupees note from nearest bank branch before Dec 30 to New 500 rupee note and New 2000 rupees note. The rbi notification on 500 and 1000 notes has released.
India bans 500 notes – Good news for common people but not good news for the people who earning black money. This is the war against corruption and we all together. The hard time began and we should cooperate the Modi Government. As per latest news and update from 09 November 2016 India Bans 500 notes. The last date of transfer this note is 30 Dec 2016. New 500 rupee note and 1000 note India before 2005 now automatic cancelled.
New Rs 500 and 2000 notes image (back side and front side)
The faqs related to old notes and new notes are available here, just read this whole article. All old notes can be exchanged at Banks, Post office till the last date. People who want to exchange their notes must have to present Aadhar Card and PAN card. All banks and Post office closed till 09 November 2016.
New 500 rupee note, 1000 and 2000 Notes in India (image), Exchange, Last date, Bans
Now what to do with old 500 and 1000 notes before 2005, here are the faqs. You can also download high cancellation denomination notes the press release from the FINMIN. You can also find here all new notes image of Rs 500 and 2000; we think that Rs. 1000 will totally cancel. If you didn’t see New 500 and 2000 note and 500 ka note (५०० का नोट) image then just visit bank.
500 and 2000 note exchange form download in PDF
In this request form you need to fill tenderer name with ID proof details. This annexure-5 is request slip for the exchange of Old high denomination Bank notes in denominations of Rs. 500/- and 1000/-. You can also download in PDF format of Exchange form or slip.
Latest News video of India Bans 500 notes
The following operational guidelines have been issued for exchange the Old Notes of Rs. 500 and 1000 notes in India:-
- how to exchange old 500 and 1000 notes
Simply you just need to visit Post office or Bank to exchange 500 and 1000 rupees old notes.
- How much aggregate value notes can be exchanged
High Denomination Bank Notes of an aggregate value of Rs.4,000/- only. However, if you need more than just credit the amount in you bank account. Similar facilities will also be made available in Post Offices.
- Tell me limit of exchanging Rupees 500 and 1000 notes
The ceiling of Rs.4,000/- for exchanging Old High Denomination Bank Notes at bank branches or issue offices of Reserve Bank of India will be reviewed after 15 days and appropriate notification issued, as may be necessary.
- Maximum value of amount can be deposited
There will not be any limit on the quantity or value of 500 and 1000 Bank Notes to be credited to the account of the tenderer maintained with the bank, where the Old High Denomination Bank Notes are tendered. However, in accounts where compliance with extant Know Your Customer (KYC) norms is not complete, a maximum value of Rs.50,000/- of Old High Denomination Bank Notes can be deposited.
- Can I get all in cash?
No, You will get up to Rs 4,000, per person, in cash and if you need more, you can get it credited to your bank account.
- Last date of exchange notes in Bank Branches
Old High Denomination Bank Notes may be deposited by individuals/persons into their bank accounts and exchanged in bank branches or Issue Offices of RBI till the close of business hours on 30th December 2016. If you unable to find band bhail 500 1000 (mp3 video songs) then follow these steps.
Image of new Notes 500 and 2000
The full press release can be download using this link of Government of India Ministry of Finance Department of Economic Affairs. The band bhail 500 1000 (mp3 video songs) is very crazy you must download and listen from youtube.
How to identify original and New Rupee 500 notes
The issue of Rs. 500 banknotes inset letter “E” in Mahatma Gandhi (New) Series The Reserve Bank of India will shortly issue Rs. 500 denomination banknotes in Mahatma Gandhi (New) Series with inset letter “E” in both the number panels, bearing the signature of Dr Urjit R. Patel Governor, Reserve Bank of India, the year of printing “2016” and Swachh Bharat Logo printed on the reverse of the Banknote. The new Rs. 500 banknotes are different from the earlier specified bank note (SBN) series in colour, size, theme, location of security features and design elements; the principal features are –
1. The size is 66mm x150mm
2. The colour is stone grey
3.Red Fort-an image of Indian heritage site with Indian flag on the reverse The banknote also has features (intaglio printing of Mahatma Gandhi portrait, Ashoka Pillar emblem, bleed lines, the circle with Rs. 500 in the right, and the identification mark) which enable the visually impaired person to identify the denomination. <https://rbi.org.in/Scripts/BS_PressReleaseDisplay.aspx?prid=38524>
How to identify original and New Rupee 2000 Indian notes
The Reserve Bank of India will shortly issue ₹ 2000 denomination banknotes in the Mahatma Gandhi (New) Series, without the inset letter, bearing the signature of Dr Urjit R. Patel, Governor, Reserve Bank of India, and the year of printing “2016” printed on the reverse of the banknote. The new denomination has Motif of Mangalayan on the reverse, depicting the country”s first venture into the interplanetary space. The base colour of the note is magenta. The note has other designs, geometric patterns aligning with the overall colour scheme, both at the obverse and reverse. The salient features of the banknotes will be as under:
1. See through register with denominational numeral 2000
2. Latent image with denominational numeral 2000
3. Denominational numeral २००० in Devnagari
4. Portrait of Mahatma Gandhi at the centre
5. Micro letters “RBI” and “2000” on the left side of the banknote
6. Windowed security thread with inscriptions “भारत”, RBI and 2000 on banknotes with colour shift. Colour of the thread changes from green to blue when the note is tilted
7. Guarantee Clause, Governor”s signature with Promise Clause and RBI emblem towards right
8. Denominational numeral with Rupee Symbol, ₹2000 in colour changing ink (green to blue) on bottom right
9. Ashoka Pillar emblem on the right Mahatma Gandhi portrait and electrotype (2000) watermarks
10. Number panel with numerals growing from small to big on the top left side and bottom right side For visually impaired Intaglio or raised printing of Mahatma Gandhi portrait, Ashoka Pillar emblem, bleed lines and identity mark
11. Horizontal rectangle with ₹2000 in raised print on the right
12. Seven angular bleed lines on left and right side in raised print
13. Year of printing of the note on the left
14. Swachh Bharat logo with slogan
15. Language panel towards the centre
16. Motif of Mangalayan
17. Denominational numeral २००० in Devnagari Dimension of the banknote will be 66 mm × 166 mm <https://rbi.org.in/Scripts/BS_PressReleaseDisplay.aspx?prid=38522>
- New Rs 500 and 2000 notes image (back side and front side)
- New 500 rupee note, 1000 and 2000 Notes in India (image), Exchange, Last date, Bans
- 500 and 2000 note exchange form download in PDF
- Latest News video of India Bans 500 notes
- Image of new Notes 500 and 2000
- How to identify original and New Rupee 500 notes
- How to identify original and New Rupee 2000 Indian notes